Beverly Stannard - Advanced Permanent Make Up Artist/Instructor, Master Cosmetologist & Esthetician - Beverly brings her expertise as a Master Cosmetologist and Esthetician, combining her experience with her artistic talents into the Permanent Makeup Industry. Beverly offers to you the best of the best in eyebrows, eyeliner, lip liner, full lips, cosmetic camouflaging for scar revision and areola restoration.
Beverly works in Ocala with Central Florida Eye Institute performing permanent make up on Dr. Thomas Croley's patients. She is physician supervised by Dr. Croley both in Ocala and her main location in Port Orange, FL. Having over 15 years in the permanent make up industry and 35 years in the beauty industry, Beverly would like to show you how you can look your best all the time....Timeless Beauty That Won't Wash Off.
Physician supervised, health department inspected and a full establishment license and artist license which is now required by the State of Florida Department of Health for all permanent makeup artists and tattoo artists.
- Advanced Permanent Make Up Artist
- Permanent Make Up Training from Boca Ta 2 - State Certified School and Instructor
- Member of IBAA - International Body Art Association
- Advanced Permanent Make Up Training from Boca ta 2
- Continuing education and testing every 2 years. Sanitation, Sterilization, HIV, and blood-borne pathogens. Also on all laws pertaining to the Cosmetic Industry.
- Cosmetologist and Color Specialist
- Esthetician and Advanced Skin Care Specialist - Specializing in Microdermabrasion and Peels
- Has her own location for over 13 years
- Works with Central Florida Eye Institute Dr. Thomas Croley
- City, County and State Licensed
- Physician Supervised by Dr. Thomas Croley
- Inspected by the Florida Department of Health
- Licensed by the Florida Department of Health for both Artist License and Establishment License
- Uses only disposable needles and supplies
- Meets OSHA standards and requirements
- Has only the highest of references
- Keeps up on all new laws, products and news
- Her work is above reproach
When considering permanent make up, always check with your artist of choice and see that they have all credentials in place and what is required by law.
Beverly has taught permanent make up with an advanced instructor since the year of 2000.
Leading the industry in cosmetic tattooing in Florida and having many clients from around the USA.
Call or Come meet Beverly today.
Consultations are always complimentary.......